2017/2018 MSU Campus Service
CATA’s Spartan Service operates during fall and spring semesters. Dedicated campus routes serve all university apartments, residence halls, commuter lots and main campus facilities throughout the day and evening. Demand-response service provides late-night and early morning curb-to-curb transportation within the boundaries of the university for comprehensive 24/7 service.
- Aug, 27 - Dec. 16, 2018
- Jan. 7 - Mar. 3, 2019 (Spring Break: week of March 4)
- Mar. 11 - May 5, 2019
Additionally, CATA provides year-round service from off-campus apartments in the East Lansing, Okemos, Haslett and Jolly/Dunckel Road areas to MSU.
CATA operates five fixed routes on campus starting at 7 a.m. Monday through Friday with service until 2:30 a.m. unless noted:
- Route 30 South & East Neighborhoods
- Route 31 Brody & East Neighborhoods
- Route 32 Commuter Lot - Clinical Center (service concludes at 7 p.m.)
- Route 33 Union - South Neighborhood (service concludes at 7 p.m.)
- Route 39 University Village – Spartan Village
CATA operates three fixed routes on campus from 9 a.m. until 2:30 a.m. Saturdays and Sundays:
- 34 Brody Neighborhood - University Village
- 35 South Neighborhood - Spartan Village
- 36 East Neighborhood