All MSU campus service has ended for the semester.
2020/2021 MSU Campus Service
CATA’s Spartan Service operates during fall and spring semesters. Dedicated free-fare campus routes serve all university apartments, residence halls, commuter lots and main campus facilities throughout the day and evening. Demand-response service (requires the ride be requested) provides late-night and early morning curb-to-curb transportation within the boundaries of the university for comprehensive 24/7 service. Rides provided upon request require a 60-cent discounted fare (for students), $1.25 regular fare or bus pass.
- Aug, 31 - Dec. 20, 2020
- Jan. 11 - Mar. 7, 2021 (Spring Break: week of March 8, 2021)
- Mar. 15 - May 9, 2021
Additionally, CATA provides year-round service from off-campus apartments in the East Lansing, Okemos, Haslett and Jolly/Dunckel Road areas to MSU.
CATA operates six fixed routes on campus starting at 7 a.m. Monday through Friday with service until 2:30 a.m. unless noted:
- Route 30 South & East Neighborhoods
- Route 31 Brody & East Neighborhoods
- Route 32 Commuter Lot - Snyder Hall - Clinical Center (service concludes at 7 p.m.)
- Route 33 North & South Neighborhoods (service concludes at 10:30 p.m.)
- Route 38 Spartan Village (service concludes at 10:45 p.m.)
- Route 39 University Village
CATA operates three fixed routes on campus from 9 a.m. until 2:30 a.m. Saturdays and Sundays:
- 34 Brody Neighborhood - University Village
- 35 South Neighborhood - Spartan Village
- 36 East Neighborhood