East Lansing Art Festival
May 20 & 21, 2017
Pay a 50-cent round-trip fare when you board an Art Festival route. Kids 42 inches and under ride free. Cash payments require exact change. Transfers to other buses may be made at boarding centers or bus stops along the route. CATA fixed-route transfers are free. Request a transfer ticket when you board your first bus.
The Art Festival bus route will operate:
Saturday, May 20, 2017: 9:30 a.m. until 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, May 21, 2017: 9:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.
Buses will run approximately every 10-15 minutes.
From the parking lot to the festival:
- Buses depart the staging area at MSU's lot #91 on Service Rd. at Hagadorn
- Left (east) on Service Rd. to Hagadorn
- Left (north) on Hagadorn to Grand River Ave.
- Left (west) on Grand River Ave. to stops adjacent to the festival
From the festival block to Lot #91:
- Buses continue west on Grand River Ave. to Delta
- Left (south) on Delta to Michigan Ave.
- Left (east) on Michigan Ave. continuing to Grand River to Hagadorn
- Right (south) on Hagadorn to Service Road
- Right (west) on Service to Lot #91
All CATA buses have bike racks and wheelchair ramps/lifts for accessibility. Service animals are welcome.
In addition to the festival bus route, Routes 1, 20-26 travel to East Lansing during the festival for a convenient and affordable transportation option.