Michigan State University Students
Thanks to CATA's ongoing partnership with Michigan State University, all campus routes are FREE to ride! Check out your full list of on-campus routes here. We're here to help you feel secure while traveling around campus through our mobile app, trip planner, rider alerts and other resources. Click here to contact us if you need any assistance.
Data will be available in the Transit App, Google Maps and all other digital platforms on Monday, Aug. 28. Routes and frequencies may be found at MSU Students (cata.org). All trip planning tools may currently be viewed by changing the travel date to any time after Aug. 28.
Monday, Aug. 21 - Friday, Aug. 25, 2023: Routes 30, 31, 32 and 33 will operate at reduced frequencies detailed below:
- Route 30 will run every 20 minutes 7 a.m. to 9 p.m./every 30 minutes 9 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- Route 31 will run every 15 minutes 7 a.m. to 9 p.m./every 30 minutes 9 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- Route 32 will run every 30 minutes 7 a.m. to 7:15 p.m.
- Route 33 will run every 30 minutes 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Routes 38 and 39, Lot Link and Night Owl will operate regular campus service.
Saturday & Sunday, Aug. 26 & 27: Routes 34, 35 and 36, Lot Link and Night Owl will operate regular weekend campus service.
Monday, Aug. 28 - Sunday., Dec. 17, 2023: All campus routes and services resume regular campus service. Routes 20, 23, 24, 25 and 26 also resume Spartan Service levels.