Proposed Meridian Redi-Ride and Williamston/Webberville Connector Service Changes Public Meeting
Public Meeting Notice
Proposed Meridian Redi-Ride and Williamston/Webberville Connector Service Changes
Effective Aug. 27, 2018
CATA will host a public meeting to present route and timetable changes effective Aug. 27, 2018. The following service changes are included in the proposal:
- Service will be extended from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Fare will increase to $2.50 regular and $1.25 discounted.
- The route will be extended north of Grand River Avenue on Putnam Road to provide service to the new Williamston Library, located in the Williamston Middle School.
- Service will run 30-35 minutes later (until 6:15 p.m. Monday-Friday and until 5:05 p.m. Saturday) to accommodate the added travel time to the new Williamston Library.
- Departure times will change considerably
Details of the proposed changes are available online at cata.org/Aug2018Changes.
Representatives from CATA will be present at the open-forum public meeting listed below. There will be no formal presentation, which will allow CATA staff to meet and interact with attendees on an individual basis. Public comment is welcome.
Thursday, August 9, 2018
Grange Acres Community Center
1747 Hillcurve Avenue
Haslett, MI 48840
If you cannot attend the meeting but would like to provide input, visit cata.org/Aug2018Changes to submit comments. You may also email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write us at the following address:
August 2018 Service Changes
4615 Tranter Street
Lansing, MI 48910
To be considered, all comments must be received by 3 p.m. Aug. 15, 2018.
For the latest updates about all things CATA, follow us at facebook.com/rideCATA and twitter.com/rideCATA.
View the full public meeting notice.