Notice of LAC Meeting
The Local Advisory Committee for Capital Area Transportation Authority will hold a public meeting at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, February 1, 2023, through remote electronic access as provided in this Notice.
- Individuals are encouraged to participate in the meeting electronically, including providing public comment, either through prior e-mail correspondence, online audio conferencing and telephone comments.
- For those seeking to participate electronically through online video or audioconferencing, participants can access the electronic meeting through the following link:LINK TO BE POSTED BY NOON ON MONDAY, JANUARY 30.
- Participants may use any device that supports the video-conferencing app or, if applicable, join the meeting through a default browser. For those who choose to access through the video-conference app, you may be prompted to download the app to participate. Members of the public may be muted until the time for public comment to allow all participants to hear Committee conversation.
- To participate in public comment during the virtual meeting, submit your comment in writing upon entering the meeting to the Moderator via the chat feature. The moderator will read your written comment to the Committee at the appropriate time.
- Questions and comments may be submitted prior to the meeting through the form located: https://www.cata.org/About/Leadership/Local-Advisory-Committee
- Persons with disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in the meeting should contact the Michigan Relay Center at 7-1-1 (TDD) at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of the meeting to request visual, hearing, technological, or other assistance. You can find more information from Michigan Relay Center online at https://hamiltonrelay.com/michigan/index.html.
- If you are unable to access the meeting due to technical difficulties or are unable to conveniently participate in public comment, please contact 517-999-2549. Every effort will be made to help you participate in the meeting.