Notice of LAC Meeting
The Local Advisory Committee for Capital Area Transportation Authority will hold a public meeting at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, August 3, 2022, through remote electronic access as provided in this Notice. Proceedings conducted at this meeting are pursuant to the provisions of the Michigan Open Meetings Act and Executive Order 2020-75 issued by Governor Gretchen Whitmer.
- The LAC is meeting electronically to address necessary business operations and allow ongoing work. This meeting is being held electronically to comply with Governor’s Executive Orders and Directives and federal and state agency recommendations to cease in-person public assemblies, self-quarantine and help prohibit the spread of COVID-19. The LAC recognizes its continuing responsibility for needed decision-making and will conduct this meeting in a manner that effectuates as fully as possible the purposes of the Open Meetings Act.
- Individuals are encouraged to participate in the meeting electronically, including providing public comment, either through prior e-mail correspondence, online audio conferencing and telephone comments.
- For those seeking to participate electronically through online video or audioconferencing, participants can access the electronic meeting through the following link: Participants may use any device that supports the video-conferencing app or, if applicable, join the meeting through a default browser. For those who choose to access through the video-conference app, you may be prompted to download the app to participate. Members of the public may be muted until the time for public comment to allow all participants to hear Committee conversation.
- To participate in public comment during the virtual meeting, submit your comment in writing upon entering the meeting to the Moderator via the chat feature. The moderator will read your written comment to the Committee at the appropriate time.
- Questions and comments may be submitted prior to the meeting through the form located: https://www.cata.org/About/Leadership/Local-Advisory-Committee
- Persons with disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in the meeting should contact the Michigan Relay Center at 7-1-1 (TDD) at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of the meeting to request visual, hearing, technological, or other assistance. You can find more information from Michigan Relay Center online at https://hamiltonrelay.com/michigan/index.html.
- If you are unable to access the meeting due to technical difficulties or are unable to conveniently participate in public comment, please contact 517-999-2549. Every effort will be made to help you participate in the meeting.
- Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or One tap mobile :
US: +13126266799,,84232753683#,,,,*057848# or +16465588656,,84232753683#,,,,*057848#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 646 931 3860 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 564 217 2000 or +1 669 444 9171 or +1 720 707 2699 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 386 347 5053
Webinar ID: 842 3275 3683
International numbers available: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kyicmeerI