Notice of Board Meeting
Monday, March 13, 2023
The Capital Area Transportation Authority will be hosting an in-person meeting at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, April 19, at Disability Network Capital Area (DNCAP) 901 E. Mt. Hope Ave. Lansing, MI 48910.
- Members of the public are encouraged to participate in the meeting. Public comment will be permitted for those who attend in person or for individuals with a qualifying disability who request a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CATA will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in writing or through the “Contact the Board” form, available here. To provide time for accommodation, all requests and public comment must be received by 4 p.m. the day of the Board meeting.
- Those seeking to watch the meeting (public comment will not be available) through online video or audio-conferencing, can view the electronic meeting through the following link:
Or One tap mobile :
US: +13126266799,,89025772575#,,,,*650538# or +16465588656,,89025772575#,,,,*650538#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 646 931 3860 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 305 224 1968 or +1 309 205 3325 or +1 689 278 1000 or +1 719 359 4580 or +1 720 707 2699 or +1 253 205 0468 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 360 209 5623 or +1 386 347 5053 or +1 507 473 4847 or +1 564 217 2000 or +1 669 444 9171
Webinar ID: 890 2577 2575
International numbers available: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kd2uun9PmB
- Participants may use any device that supports the video-conferencing app or when prompted after clicking the link, choose to join the meeting through a default browser, if applicable. For those who choose to access through the video-conference app, you may be prompted to download the app to participate. Members of the public choosing to watch the meeting electronically will be muted for the entirety of the meeting but will be able to view and hear all Board conversations.
- Written questions and comments to the Board may be submitted here by the Thursday before the Board meeting. Emails that are relevant to this meeting will be distributed to the Authority Board. If your question or comment is received after the Thursday before the Board meeting, your question or comment will be provided to the Board the following month.
- Persons with disabilities needing any further accommodations should contact the Michigan Relay Center at 7-1-1 (TDD) at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of the meeting to request visual, hearing, technological or other assistance. You can find more information from Michigan Relay Center online at https://hamiltonrelay.com/michigan/index.html.
Closed captioning is available for all virtual Board meetings and should automatically deploy for all participants. Closed captioning may be negatively impacted by background noises or poor internet connection. To ensure closed captioning quality, participants are advised to speak clearly.
For more details on CATA's Board of Directors and monthly meetings, click here.