Notice of Board Meeting
Please take notice that the Board of Directors for Capital Area Transportation Authority will hold an in-person public meeting at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, August 16, 2021. Proceedings conducted at this meeting are pursuant to the provisions of the Michigan Open Meetings Act.
- Members of the public are encouraged to participate in the meeting. Public comment will be permitted for those who attend in person.
- For those seeking to watch the meeting (public comment will not be available) through online video or audio-conferencing, participants can view the electronic meeting through the following link: TO BE POSTED BY NOON AUGUST 18.
- Participants may use any device that supports the video-conferencing app or when prompted after clicking the link, choose to join the meeting through a default browser, if applicable. For those who choose to access through the video-conference app, you may be prompted to download the app to participate. Members of the public choosing to watch the meeting electronically will be muted for the entirety of the meeting but will be able to view and hear all Board conversations.
- Written questions and comments to the Board may be submitted here by the Thursday prior to the meeting. Emails that are relevant to this meeting will be distributed to the Authority Board. If your question or comment is submitted after the Thursday before the board meeting, your question or comment will be submitted to the Board the following month.
- Persons with disabilities needing accommodations to be able to watch the meeting by remote means should contact the Michigan Relay Center at 7-1-1 (TDD) at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of the meeting to request visual, hearing, technological or other assistance. You can find more information from Michigan Relay Center online at https://hamiltonrelay.com/michigan/index.html.
- If you are unable to watch the meeting electronically due to technical difficulties or are unable to conveniently participate in public comment, please contact 517-999-2549. Every effort will be made to assist you.
Closed captioning is available for all virtual board meetings and should automatically deploy for all participants. Closed captioning may be negatively impacted by background noises or poor internet connection. To ensure closed captioning quality, participants are advised to speak clearly.