Listening Bus Session: Routes 2, 20 and 9
The program allows riders to conveniently share constructive feedback about their experiences with CATA’s fixed-route service as they travel to and from their destinations. CATA representatives will be aboard buses to interact with customers and document their feedback.
Those unable to attend an onboard Listening Bus session, or customers utilizing any of CATA’s paratransit services who would like to provide input about their trips can do so by submitting an online feedback form at cata.org/Feedback or by calling a Customer Experience Representative at 517-394- 1000.
Responses obtained will be considered in new route planning, the enhancement of existing services and/or the elimination of services that no longer effectively serve riders.
Friday, November 3, 2023:
- Route 2 – South Washington – Pleasant Grove
- Depart from CTC @ 10:40 a.m. or catch the bus along the route at the times below as we travel to Burneway and Waverly.
- CTC 10:40 a.m. | Holmes and MLk, Jr. Blvd. 10:50 a.m. |Sheffield & Bayview 11:02 p.m. | Burneway and Waverly 11:06 p.m. |
- Depart from Burneway and Waverly at 11:06 p.m. or catch the bus along the route at the times below as we travel to the CTC.
- Burneway and Waverly 11:06 p.m. | Holmes & MLK, Jr. Blvd. 11:17 p.m. | Washington and Mt. Hope 11:21 p.m. | CTC 11:35 p.m. |
- Route 20 South Harrison – Jolly – Dunckel
- Depart from Shaw and Farm @ 10:45 a.m. or catch the bus along the route at the times below as we travel to Beau Jardin and Dunckel.
- Shaw and Farm 10:45 a.m | Brody Neighborhood 10:52 a.m. | Multimodal Gateway 11:33 a.m. | McLaren Greater Lansing 11:36 a.m. | Beau Jardin and Dunckel 11:50 a.m. |
- Depart from Beau Jardin and Dunckel at 11:50 a.m. or catch the bus along the route at the times below as we travel to Shaw and Farm.
- Beau Jardin and Dunckel 11:50 a.m. |McLaren Greater Lansing 11:59 a.m. | Multimodal Gateway 12:06 p.m. | Kellogg Center 12:10 p.m. | Shaw and Farm 12:20 p.m. |
- Route 9 – South Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. – Miller
- Depart from CTC @ 11:40 a.m. or catch the bus along the route at the times below as we travel to Meijer, S. Penn.
- CTC 11:40 a.m. | MLK, Jr. Blvd. and Holmes 11:54 a.m. | Waverly and Jolly 12:02 p.m. | Hill Vocational Center 12:06 p.m. | Meijer, S. Penn 12:20 p.m.|
- Depart from Meijer, S. Penn at 12:25 p.m. or catch the bus along the route at the times below as we travel to the CTC.
- Meijer, S. Penn 12:25 p.m. | Hill Vocational Center 12:36 p.m. | Waverly and Jolly 12:40 p.m. | MLK, Jr. Blvd and Holmes 12:48 p.m. | CTC 1:05 p.m. |
- CATA staff will be available to take feedback inside the MSU-CTC/Ramp 1 between 11:45 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.