CATA Service to LCC
- CATA’s bus service to LCC is available 7 days a week.
- 12 CATA fixed-routes serve LCC.
- CATA buses make over 270 trips to LCC each weekday.
- Service to LCC begins as early as 6 AM.
- 9 routes serve LCC campus after 7 PM – some as late as 11 PM.
- There are 5 boarding areas at LCC – two on Shiawassee St., two on Grand Ave. and one on Capitol Avenue.
- All fixed-route buses are equipped with ramps or lifts.
- Curb-to-curb, advance-reservation service is available to persons with ADA certification who are unable to use fixed-route service. Call 517.394.CATA (2282) for ride reservations.
CATA Information on LCC Campus
Route Information is posted at bus shelters located on Shiawassee St. and on Grand Ave. CATA’s LCC Campus Guide is available in LCC schedule racks. The Guide features a map of routes serving campus, service days and hours, and LCC area bus stop locations.
Schedule racks can be found at:
- Gannon Building – across from information desk
- Parking & ID Office – 2nd Floor Gannon Building
- Continental Building entrance
- Arts & Sciences (A & S) lobby
- Technology & Learning Center (TLC) lobby
- Gibson’s Books & Beans entrance
- Student Personnel Services- Room 211