CATA News & Info
Big Changes on Routes 1, 16, 26 Effective Monday, November 5, 2012
Posted on Thursday, October 25, 2012
To improve on-time performance, the following time changes will be implemented:Route 1 Downtown Lansing – Meridian Mall
Route 16 W. Lake Lansing Rd. – Eastwood Towne Center
- Time changes have been made throughout the schedule.
Route 26 Abbot – Chandler
- Monday-Friday: time changes starting at 12:40pm through the end of service for buses departing Meijer en route to the CTC.
- Saturday: no changes.
- Sunday: slight adjustment at 2:30pm and 3:30pm for departures from Meijer, Lake Lansing.
- Spartan Service: significant time changes Monday-Thursday throughout the morning, afternoon and evening. No changes Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- Late Night: buses depart The Landings Apartments 2 minutes earlier en route to The Villages and The Pointe @ 3636 Apartments.
- MSU Breaks & Holidays: 1-3 minute time adjustments Monday-Sunday with buses arriving at the MSU-CTC 5-8 minutes later.
- For the safety of our customers, Route 26 buses will move to a different bay at the MSU-CTC/Ramp 1. Passengers will board in Bay 1 across from the Chemistry building. Route 30, 31, 32 and 33 buses will all shift one bay to the north (toward Shaw Hall) to accommodate this change.
New condensed schedules support cost-savings and sustainability goals. Complete timetables for your route are available online using the Route Schedule Lookup